Let's take a break

In between the cake loading, we heading down to shots for a coffee break. A little dosage of caffeine to sooth the tingling nerves tickled by the recent ingestion of sugar.

Shots, also located in the shadows of the beautiful shophouses lining Ann Siang Hill; does some really tricky business...

Photobucket

Photobucket


directly quoted from their website,

a shot of espresso in the morning,

a quintessential photo shot to frame your day and

a gratifying shot of sake to end your night.


Shots just kills it for me by mingling good coffee with photography; sake (not something that I have a strong affliation to) just adds a cool factor to its integrity. And try as I might to contain my excitement, I was all fired up and jittery, despite the cool and almost imperturbable surroundings that shrouds most art galleries.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Entertained by a bunch of photography magazines that we lifted off the racks, we sat and sipped away at our coffees. A cold cappuccino for me and a macchiato for him. Though I do have slight objections to ordering my coffee iced, due to the dissolution of true quality with the melting of the ice, this time round, I made an exception given the intolerably hot weather outside. Yet despite my compromise, the iced cappuccino was spot on. Kudos to the barista.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Verdict: Drop by for a cuppa coffee and a swish of sake if you're around the region. Shots with its impeccable selection of photographs and occasional photo exhibitions provide an inspirational space for quiet thought and many more intimate conversations with your friends.

Photobucket


Shots
8 Ann Siang Hill

No comments: