i was supposed to...

write a review for Dumpling Queen.

but i stumbled upon a bunch of old photos and decided that maybe I could share some of the nostalgic memories that invaded my mind whilst browsing through the collection.

Have you ever recieved a kiss that sent happy vibes like a fistful of loose tissue papers set loose in the sudden gust of wind. It feels like this...

Photobucket


and I miss it.

Have you ever had the urge to kiss someone? You close your eyes, hold your breathe and lean forward, with trepidation and anticipation, whispering a silent prayer in your heart that perhaps the other would love you back the same way. It feels like this...

Photobucket


and I miss it.

Have you attended your own birthday party only to find out that you weren't the life of the party but it was okay anyway since it was the only excuse for you to enjoy the company of those dearest to you? It feels like this...

Photobucket


and needless to say,

I miss it too.

2 comments:

noon said...

oh....I missed it too.

Sihan said...

noon: *smilez*