one republic - come home

One Republic - Come home

thought that I might share this song with you guys...

just remember to turn off the music on the sidebar first before taking a listen!


Hello world
Hope you're listening
Forgive me if I’m young
For speaking out of turn
There’s someone I’ve been missing
I think that they could be
The better half of me
They’re in the wrong place trying to make it right
But I’m tired of justifying

Come home
Come home
Cause I’ve been waiting for you
For so long
For so long
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you and me
The fight for you is all I’ve ever known
So come home
So i say you’ll..

1 comment:

Weili said...

1 raindrop has fallen again, nice song =) no wonder your msn always has funny funny nicks, so they are lyrics from songs that you listen to haa