of strawberries and raspberries

of strawberries and raspberries
finally had the chance to use my pie baking pan.. upon looking thru my fridge, and noticing the immense amount of berries at the corner, remanants from a recent baking job, i was compelled to look up a recipe in order to finish up this berries coz these little gems were soo expensive! And hence after furious scouring of my collection, settled upon a berry tart. I used the sweet tart dough recipe from my martha stewert baking handbook, picked a lovely pastry cream for the base courtesy of joyofbaking. and finally set out baking. of course i didn't forget my favourite addition of cinammon in the midst of baking. and tt made a whole lot of difference! in a few moments, my mum was poking ard in the kitchen, enquiring about the lovely smell whiffing from the oven. YUMZ.. the pastry cream was heavenly and the tartness of the berries complimented the sweet vanilla sceneted cream. Texture wise.. it was a match made in heaven.. tarts.. yum...

any suggestions for the tub of sour cream left in my fridge? *gulp*

No comments: