my so called holidays

i must admit tt i reallie hate EID to the core. Everything is terribly horrid albeit for my wonderful group members who i will also be travelling to Vietnam with. JUst done with a tiny bit of the plannign today, and i must say its a reallie exciting trip. Erm..pity for Sze fei who won't be able to go with us. *tsk tsk*..*nudging sze fei*..GO LAR!!! haha. I'm guessing it wld a uber fun trip with the guys... with many great experiences installed. Haha. Thanks to Gun KIat for your help. it's amazing how much preparation went into ur itinery. *=)* cAn't wait to rough it out in Vietnam. Its been a long time since I've carried my backpack and walked ard the countryside.. this experience shld be further enhanced given that Vietnam is such a quaint and delightful country bursting with the richness of it culture and the long history. Can't wait!

No comments: