its BACK!!!

its back!!!

Finally the service is up and running again. haha.. no more resorting to using html to insert my photos. *phew*... was just considering shifting my blog. haha.

so here are some VERY LATE updates. Mother's day.. was fantabulous. ENjoyed the company of my cousins over at my auntie's hse as we feasted on a wonderful spread of steamboat. A bit weird considering we were no where near chinese new year. But nonetheless it was wonderful. haha. Just wish tt we cousins will still remain as close in the near future. *=)* Baked a fresh strawberry cake for mum and surrounded it will little cupcakes with the letterings 'BEST MUM' haha. Hoped she liked it. Thought the strawberry cake reallie good. haha. But thats just biased ole' me. Strawberry lover. haha.

so this is it. Oh yesh..i've got 10 free invites to MOS tmr.. anyone interested pls msg me yar! hehe.

THanks going out to Chikun for liking for cheesecake and spreading the news plus giving me the liberty of doing anything i want with it. haha.

No comments: