First day of freedom

Things i want/ should do...
Its the first day of the holidays...erm..not reallie holidays yar , becoz i'll be back in school for EID on monday. tt REALLIE sux btw. Hmph... feeling at a loss now. Like there's nothing to do. Oh well.. maybe i just have to pick myself up. haha. Kk.. lets list the things we wanna do.
  1. Read up on South Vietnam, form itinery, book tickets and FLY AWAY!!!

  2. Tidy up the clutter in my room (been wanting to organise my stuff for the longest time)

  3. Get the joint blog btw me and Claire rolling

  4. Train for Adventure Singapore'07. ( FYI, i signed up with my ai ren Jennie last night. Rash move...*gulp*)

  5. Come up with a new recipe for a cake for mother's day and name it after her.

  6. Perfect my piping skills

  7. erm..i think tt shld be all..apart from the mandatory stuff like tuitions and baking jobs which somehow just keep rolling in. Thanks for the support guys.. and to Shu Juan Dao Shi, thanks for ur compliments...I'll definitely try making tiramisu for u de!

oh yesh..how cld i forget to wish my cousin, Gabriel, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! woopee..u're getting older.. haah.. Grow up boi...


Kk.. .over and out. Better go check on the cake in my oven... oh yesh..enjoy the little comic.

Ciao.

No comments: