D can also stand for DOG

D stands for DOG...

woops..haha..before i forget this. the quote of the day as taken directly from Desmond's lips is ' D can stand for anything. It can stand for the devil. It can stand for diligence.. determination.. it also can stand for *pause to think* DOG!' *pengz*.. WAHAHA.. (now tts the farniest line in a presentation i've heard by far. haha)

so ytd was certainly memorable... everything apart from the BORING seminar tt was conducted throughout the day of course (most of which i ponned to discuss EID with my group. ahaha) the final judging for our AE2001 was also held ytd, with a panel of highly acclaimed judges from god knows where.. but i assume they are reallie clever pple yar. haha. Our team did as we hoped.. haha.. aircraft flew up beautifully and made a magnificent landing right at the feet of the judges. haha.. all thanks to the great control skills from our pilot Yiguang. At the end of the day we came in third. It was all smiles and laughter... meanwhile several other group's members came over to offer their congratulations and to tell us tat ' we were the winners in their hearts'.. i thought tt was reallie sweet. *smilez*.. but i guess our group was more than happy. Good friendships had been fostered in the process and that was more to boot for rather than just a silly plague with your names engraved on it. haha. (hope i dun sounds bitter about it coz i'm certainly not!)

we headed out for a mini-celebratory dinner after tat at vivocity. the 8 of us Huihong, Janan, Samuel, Rooney, Pingting, Jiemin, Kelvin(this junior who somehow invited himself for dinner) and I dined at the earl's swenson. We had a fun time goofing around and just chatting about everything. dinner was followed by a trip to labrador park with 2 tubs of yummy ben and jerry's ice-cream and lots of drinks. (yeh must mention tt BnJ's strawberry cheesecake flavour is YUMMIILICIOUS! haha) It was all casual chatting as we sat under the moonlight on the pavement next to the coast soaking in the sea breeze. I embraced the carefree moment with the company of good friends and shared it with smiles, laughter and a little tears. Thanks guys for the wonderful session.

song that best describes my feelings:



I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone
These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating life
Now I'm bound by the life you've left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all along

No comments: