trouble

Trouble

decided to drop a post before i headed for the shower... its night again. Once again.. I'll let the night and its black hole consume me. Feels kinda strange tonight... Was riding on an endorphin high just now, probably due to the recent caffeine ingestion. But it died down pretty quickly. Guess i shld have rationed tt extra boost a little more cleverly...

So the cooling night.. is just perfect for tuning into some ColdPlay... the one song tt describes my mood now is 'Trouble'... here's a little snippet from the song.

O no, I see, I spun a web, it's tangled up with me,
And I lost my head,
The thought of all the stupid things I said,
O no what's this?
A spider web, and I'm caught in the middle,
I turned to run,
The thought of all the stupid things I've done,

I never meant to cause you trouble,
And I never meant to do you wrong,
And I, well if I ever caused you trouble,
O no, I never meant to do you harm.

Its nice..the blue-si-ness of the song... and the subtle intensity of the emotions involved. Kinda lazy..and slow moving..exactly like how i am feeling now.

Just 8 hours to the next paper...

yet if i cld lay all my thoughts on a sheet of paper right at this very moment...

it wld be blank.

No comments: