so what?

mishap.. my bad...
so what if others said the paper was much easier than previous years and I on the other hand met with several problems with the sums? so what if stand a chance of da pao-ing this subject this semester? I reallie dun care...

Problem is, after some soul-searching, i realised it mattered to me tt i had failed. Being a hardcore perfectionist in my earlier days, it is hard to believe tt my standards have dropped by miles since those times. Neither can i adhere to a tight schedule, nor can i persuade myself to work towards goals that are know are beneficial to me. I have lost myself.. to a world of sloth and torpidness.. and worst thing is tt i've got no one to blame but myself... Try as i might to push the blame to my lack of concentration due to certain recent affairs in my life. I realised tt i've let myself down majorly. Looking ard, the only person suffering is me. The guilt in me rises to a new level, sinister and terrifying...

How do i pick myself up again?


I am all alone and afraid,

with my oven and my buddy and me-e-e

No comments: