smooth first date

Smooth First Date

i had a smooth first date with... today.

I was just lyke a bride on her night of consummation. Think, the nervousness and anxiety as she awaits the final moment. The beginning actually... haha...

Yeh..too bad it ain't any consummation but the exams actually. *bleah*..first paper went down smoothly, tt leaves me just 5 more to go. WOAH. haha..

Got 2 pieces of good news today. Firstly, I've gotten ANOTHER tuition deal. haha.. nothing to scabby considering the location isn't far off from where i live. Oh well.. secondly, I've got my first two customers just yet!!! haha.. well guess the blueberry cheesecake i decided to bake for mummy paid off. Her colleagues raved and loved it! haha..comparing me to the 'lao jiao' Mary. haha. Oh well.. its just great! never felt so exhilarated before. Too much endorphins being released at my synapses now. God..gotta stop thinking about Bio. argh. haha. So i'm on the road now! yeah... Oh, and my lemon butter cake went down well with the church pple today. (will upload some pics soon.) Took it upon myself to bake a cake tt was sorta 'reserved' by Auntie Caiyun for her bdae. So i did. I must say..i love lemon.. and i thought the lemon butter icing was luscious..too bad i didn't get a taste of it. Well, look on the bright side, at least i get nice smelling hands.. haha

So it was studying and 2 cakes fresh from the oven in a matter of 12 hrs. Time to give myself a break... *aHhh* ...Wait a min... there's still aero tmr. Can't believe tt slipped my mind. *acting blur*

No comments: