mariah carey rockz

Mariah Carey simply rocks my world man..

my new repeated song on my playlist is 'My all' by her... love the latino feel to it... plus the lyrics are just beautiful. The control she exerts and her exuded range in the song... woah..i hold nothing but admiration for her.

I am thinking of you
In my sleepless solitude tonight
If it's wrong to love you
Then my heart just won't let me be right
'Cause I'm drowned in you
And I won't pull through
Without you by my side

CHORUS
I'd give my all to have
Just one more night with you
I'd risk my life to feel
Your body next to mine'cause
I can't go on
Living in the memory of our song
I'd give my all for your love tonight

BEE-UUTI-FUL lyrics.. heartfelt and chilling to the bone. Sigh.. wat a cold and lonely night...

lotsa baking to be done tmr. YAY! excited and thrilled about the process. Baking is just simply a joy on its own.

BUt for now, gotta hit the sheets first. Fatigue sets in and the night wears on...

No comments: