i'm not at home in my own home

the week slipped beneath my fingers. Its weird how fast time passes only when u've not enough time. For me, most of it was spent running ard..to the extent that I'm a tad worn out. But in any case... I let my mind run wild..like a free sprited child in an insane venture for freedom. Howeverm I am but a prisoner to my own emotions. contradictions... my life is in no shortage of this.

Recieved a piece of funny news a few days back. A trial at something out of the ordinary has seen me opening a path like no other. BUt being the wild child tt i am, instead of serious contemplation, I have jumped at the opportunity. apparently, my application for instep has come through and i MIGHT be on my way to poland, warsaw university of technology next semester. the reason why i stress on might is that all this is still tentative as subject matching and the rest of the tiresome stuff comes straight after. the thought of being in an exotic country..far from home..is just something so foreign..so intriguing. a chance at escapism... for now..we'll just have to see how it goes. I am elated at the results though. Congrats to all the other sucessful appeals... Janan, Samuel, Gun Kiat and Kianping. of course to my Bestie yar.. ( its more than just coincidence yar?)

in a while.. I'll be on my way to town. Made a drastic move a few days ago, signed up a short stint membership at true yoga www.trueyoga.com/. I thought tt it wld be highly beneficial and i entered the program hoping tt my leg wld make faster recovery. I'm just thrilled at all the equipment and luxuries enjoyed by members.. the gym is HUMONGOUS i tell u!!! haha.. u must be thinking i'm sort of a mountain tortoise right? haha.. maybe i am. So will be attending yoga in a short moment... feels kinda weird in tt sense. But oh well, everything good is worth a try right?

No comments: