tiring weekend..

here i am..at the end of a weekend once again. Scary how fast time pass...u never realise how fast the weeks are slipping by under your nose.
my weekend was simply terrifying. Filled with ups and downs..highs and lows. So this is what it is like to live in the extremes. *pgew*. could do without some of these experiences.. but then again. We don't get a chance to be selective do we. Haha.

Here's an insight into the feast we had.. aka. ONE of Kor kor's last feast before he made his way back to the land down under. Jap food!!! Yum..trust me..its reallie good. Hehe..
P.S. Thanks bestie for drinking with me tt night. Appreciate it a whole lot. *=)*

Then there were the fresh batch of cornflake cookies which i call the 'little cornflake beasties' tt i baked over the wkend. Finally got a box delievered to Weiyi whom told me quite a while back tt those were his favourite cny goodies. Hehe. So.. there you go. and verdict is out..HE LIKES IT! yay... one point to me again. Tee hee... Next up... V-day baking!!! gonna make such a mess surely. Oops.


And of course, how cld I miss out on our weekly reece trips.. of which the locations i cannot disclose. But oh well.. it was great fun and trust me the view is certainly out of this world. U'll never expect to see this in singapore man. Lucky racers!!! Hope they wld take a breather from the race and admire the scenary..its gorgeous I tell you.

No comments: