meeting with hockey girls

you're right xy, he does look a little like him. Haha.

Had dinner with the Hockey girls ytd.. went over to tian tian huo guo for steamboat with the freaky five.Dinner was simple, mediocre... but costly..certainly burnt a BIG hole in my pocket...definitely a place i wldn't return to again. As usual we had our laughs..but some how or another, things just felt different. Perhaps we're drifting part, its inevitable I guess since all of us have embarked on such different routes in life. Guess we'll just have to do our part to strengthen bonds yar... so who's up for a sleepover at my place soon??? tee hee.

here are just some random photos..for ur viewing pleasure or wat not... *snort*

mummy with her gorgeous specs...aren't they nice?*thumbs up*
me with my bill granger's cook book courtesy of melvin. love it.. dun worrie..will cook u something from in there. More cook books for me pls!!!

No comments: