its just a waste of time...

Curse my pessimism, idealistic foolish being, GOD!!!...

stupid v-day. All the hype for nothing. So what if its our first and we're not celebrating it? WHATS THE BIG DEAL!?!?!

dammit... curse tt stupid day.

If i could say what i wanna say..i wld tell you how much i wanted to be you. HOw hearing your voice wld do wonders for my day. But what good is it; the words i say to you. It don't do us any good. stupid gurl.. i'm so nervous, trying to be so perfect, coz i'm thinking u're worth it.

through all my brainless mumblings, i knoe there is a logical being there. A state of reasonable mind, somewhat struggling with the daunting lab report. But pushed back by my angry restless being. Some thing deep down that yearns for comfort, in need of pampering. But all tt i need is in deep slumber, lost in a world of dreams and sweet contentment. I sigh, shuffle my feet...get myself to back to reality.

So much for my happy ending...

No comments: