i dun have the time

you want all my love and my devotion
you want my love and soul right on the line
i have no doubt that i could love you forever..
the only trouble is i reallie don't have the time.

-one night only (dream girls soundtrack)

gosh..love the whole disco theme to this song... digs deep too.

kk. So ytd was spent couped up in the cad lab discussing the aircraft designs. Totally love our group's concept man.. its SOOO original plus..appealing. At least to me lar. Its gonna be incredibly fun to present too. Thats if Shaker doesn't shoot us down first. *gulp*.

Had to spare some of my precious time to meet the witch too. Which meant more hard feelings and swallowed down thoughts. God..she's so persistant on having it her way. I'm like thinking ' hey..wait a min..its my project not yours for christ's sake.' but then again. She holds the leash when it comes down to grading so we had better not step on her toes yar.

Oh and I managed to catch protege with Kian Ping. It was fantastic!! informative yet highly entertaining. introduces u to the drug trade here in asia. Very fresh take.. a definite must watch. Not to mention pretty haunting scenes.. think a dead girl with rats all over her. GROSS!!! gosh..gotta knock tt thought outta my head somehow. Haha.

No comments: