he's gone away


Kor is leaving again. Boo hoo...

after his long long long holiday which seemed to dragged on forever during which most of the time he was either overseas or out with his friends. Haha. we hardly got to see him even so. But still, sadly, we'll miss him. At least I will.

Miss opening the door for him late at night as he drags his tired ass home. Naughty boi has a engine that runs on energizer battery with a life-span of one day, after which sparing all his energy, he would be reduced to a lazy, wasted being. Haha.
Miss baking for him. I'm signing him an endorsement deal for my products. He claims to be doing quality control for me..but truth is..he's just stealing my cookies off the platter!!! ARGH! haha.
Miss making tea and grilled cheese sandwiches for him.
Miss his glowing presence in the drab drab house. Whenever he is around that is. Tsk tsk..
kk..point is.. I'LL MISS YOU. hehe.
oh gosh..gotta rush now. we're late for dinner..Dad's waiting. guess he's getting grouchy too..
mummy is screaming.. oops.

No comments: