photo updates...

Hey peeps..just a few photos for the recent events... lunchie with my family in town before proceeding to watch the musical my fair lady.

Sunday was fun..marked the end of the term holidays for many..but not for me!!! hehe. i've got a 4 day week!!?! tee hee.. EAT THAT!!! nehneh. *childish* Managed to squeeze in a nice gathering with my bestie Sui and catherine. Its kinda a miracle tt she turned up and i found out the reason to it being tt her bf had booked in. Bah..haha.. no wonder she can spare time for me. Haha. Went down to the new branch of blooie's roadhouse at rail mall. Nice grub, laidback atmospehere. Good for chillin' out with friends. We had a good time chatting over lunch a nice pint of hoegarden each... Thanks guys for gathering and the gifts.. *muackz*
photo taken by my bestie... (man asking for directions)

well..school is going to start soon. Reallie gotta buck up this semester..can't be lazy anymore... Hmph..i'm sure i heard this coming out from me the last semester as well. Oh well... we'll just have to wait and see.
okie dokie.... as my bro's catch phrase goes... "tts all folks. this is Lee Sihan signing out."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wei.... Dun say me until like tt lah... *Sob* I will spare time for u if u ask me out lor...
Anyway, it was a nice gathering. Thanks for asking me out... Thanks guys...