my fav pics...

Vietnam part II

oops..was supposed to write a sequel to the front portion of the trip review but i guess i got a bit lazy...Hehe. The later part of the trip which took us down south of hanoi to halong bay was a disaster by my standards. Travelling was a bore and basically the whole trip was more about waiting and waiting and waiting... GOD.. i swore i cld have killed myself. Curse those vietnamnese. They simply spare no thought for the comfort of their tourists... I mean given such a huge tourist base heading towards halong bay and cat ba island, at least they cld provide for more spacious transportation. Gosh..

Cat Ba island was a let down, perhaps it the off season but then again, everything that have cld have gone wrong did go tt way. Our stupid sleeper boat had an engine failure..and we had to be towed all the way back the mainland... how pathetic... Bah. Kk, lets not tok any more about this, its gonna get my blood boiling again. Bah..

Despite all this, I do have to agree tat Vietnam does have its charm and it does require a patient heart to admire its beauty. Pity I dun have one... But then again, there were fun times, inspirational times..as well as naughty times.. Heh. For now, I shall just end off with a few of fav photos. Enjoy...




No comments: