the end of the road

made a major fool of myself today in the exam hall...didn't knoe my seat no. before hand, but thought tt since i was always the last in the whole cohort. I cld go in there and probably find my seat with ease. Oh well i did.. but somehow the arrangement was a little swopped and i got rather confused..so there i was standing up changing seats last minute in front of the entire hall. WAHAH..damm i shld have entered last!

staring at the sheet of paper..i was appalled at the questions..'hey, wait a min..this has nothing to do with wat we've learnt in aerodynamics..'

in fact, it was more like a pure physics paper.... and not an easy one at that.

so there i was working on my paper, scribbling furiously..(hmph maybe not so furiously) and in my head, there was this really irritating tune on repeat mode. my goodness, i swore i was perpetually bobbing my head up and down to the rhythm. Later, i went home to search for that song. And here it is..

Voila...

Afroman - Because I Got High Lyrics
I was gonna clean my room but then I got high
I was gonna get up and find a broom but then I got high
my room is still messed up and I know why
- cause I got high [repeat 3X]

I was gonna go to class before I got high
I coulda cheated and I coulda passed but then I got high
I'm taking it next semester and I know why
- because I got high [repeat 3X] I

(just a little abstract of it..coz its a reallie crude song.)
so tts it! I'm done with exams for this wretched semester. I walked out of the hall with a contented smile on my face. walking through the gates of hell, my skin still red from the leaping flames of fire. still feeling a little numb(for the moment)... but think i'll warm up to the fun awaiting me sooner of later...Heh.




i love my toes.. heh


my little board to keep me organised over the holidays..woopie!

No comments: