the birthday episode

Finally... join the ranks of the 20s...oh dun get me wrong..i'm not reallie too keen on tt. Older = more responsibility, assumed maturity of thoughts and actions, and higher accountability for your own actions. wat so great about that?!?! Given a choice, i would rather stay a kid FOREVER!... oh well, the only consolation is that everyone else is growing old with you. WAHAHA. as my brother said ytd, "its only when you grow older that you realise that your parents are ageing too." ... Gosh, thats so true...

Yesterday, (as put in Shengrong's words) was an affair of wholesome fun. Went out with the family and had dinner at our all time fav waraku jap restaurant. Hadn't had such a great time with them in such a long time. It was all smiles and laughters. Baby joined us for dinner as well..and i must say he was a wonderful addition to the family*woops*..haha. Oh yesh..I MUST tell you about the present i got from my family!!! Guess what I got?!?! the ROWENTA LISSIMA IONIC HAIRDRYER!!! HURRAY!!! the whole family was involved which made it even sweeter. Money from Dad, seeking of information done by mummy dear, and darling weiquan went down all the way to tangs to get it for me! and even got it gift wrapped.. gosh..I can't stop gushing! but i was seriously pleasantly surprised. Thanks guys... oh and not forgetting Kor, he wrote me a card..tt was sweet.. thank you for the valuable advice bro!
then after... mummy dear had a sudden craving for the apple tart from bakerzin. so...we scuttled over to the branch at bakerzin. Baby and I shared a ice-cream waffle which was delectable..crisp waffle lightly soaked in strawberry paste and a dallop of ice-cream over the top. Yums!!!

now..time for another miracle... midnight shopping at marina!! woah..went insane! gosh, think i have had too much to buy these two days. Purchased 1 dress, 4 tops and a pair of shoes in a matter of hours... My goodness.. its the sales i tell you. they corrupt you and lure you into doing these things! i'm innocent... *pout*.. but nvm, i was one happie shopper. hehe.

midnite striked..it was my bdae!!! the family serenaded happy birthday to me in the car on the way home. It was hilarious...haha. Thank God for my family... they certainly are the joy of my life.

Just when i thought tat the already magical night had come to an end, baby emerged at my doorstep with a card and what else? sunflowers!!! my fav! *muackz* love you loads baby...


je t'aime mes fleurs!!!

baby reading the instructions....



its mine!!!

No comments: