things i do when i'm bored.

Yeh...french oral was a disaster yesterday. Argh..lets not go into the details. Mais don't worry! i've already devised the perfect plan 2 help me learn my vocabulary efficiently! wah hah...

Oh yesh, as i mentioned before my knees are reallie hurting. Can feel the stabbing pain even when i'm sitting still. BUT tts not going to bring me down! nope... Baby says its just my imagination. But neh..i dun think so..i think i shld at least be in a clear state of mind to be able to tell real pain from 'imaginative' pain. Gosh. All thanks to mummy dear who help me stick on these chinese medicated strips..my knees feel rejuvenated after a nite's rest. Hehe. Also, under strict mummy doctor's orders, i will have to feed on this icky looking bottle of pills from gnc called triflex which contains glucosamine (reallie good for bones i heard.) Pray tt my legs recover in time for the marathon...
Blame it on my short attention span.. i was soooo BORED after a bit of studying and duh..feeling a little woozy from all the information. And i am sure tt many of you out there are familiar with the night time syndrome... nite times (only during exam periods) juz make u do the craziest thing. so this was wat i did...

HAHA...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're really 'wu liao'. Please take care of those knees, otherwise, how to climb the Mount Kinabalu?