tests..bah...

just survived another test..haha. Now the situation for this one was reallie farnie. Haha. okie..so i admit i was rather stoned when the paper was passed ard. just picture a big question mark above my head. "HUH???" hehe. at least i managed to get some questions done..the rest were just random guesses.. Woops. Yep.u shld have seen the commotion when the lecturer left the room. It was some sorta open discussion with people pinning their hopes on the answers of the 'smarter' ones although it was a clear sight tt almost EVERYBODY had a different answer. HAHA.

oh well, now i'm stuck in the library trying my best to conjure up a speech or at least a few lines for my french oral later. God the wait is long.... bah.. Yep. just hope i dun lyke totally embarass myself in there. PLEASE let me ears work for me! I recall the last oral for french 1 i couldn't even understand what the french teacher was asking me. *blushing* ARGH!!! Yep..so according to my paulie, we're supposed to tok about our daily affairs and STUFF?? haha and describe out last holiday? what??? *yawnz* i'm sleeping already. hehe

okayz...back to work...

No comments: