JUst my luck...

had a bad day today... down on luck...groanz.. its just one of those days when everything seems to be going AGAINST you..Yep, so here's my story.

First thing..decided to take a nap be4 continuing to mug coz my level of concentration had hit rock bottom by 1+ ....therefore i set the alarm on my handphone off at 5..hoping to get up to do some more last min revision. BUT alas!!! the stupid damm hp didn't go off..in fact..someone put it to snooze mode..Cldn't be me rite? since i was lyke miles away from the stupid phone... unless i slept walk of course...okie..nvm tt. Tht's just the beginning of all the bad luck..

Then..going to skool..i was kinda panic stricken since i didn't haf much preparation under my sleeve. To that, I admit that I've only got my bad habit of procrastination and lack of effort to blame reallie..*slappin' myself* Tried to make a call to baby before i entered the exam hall and guess wat?!?! my damm phone got short circuited or some sort!!! WTH!!! this incident only served to further fuel the desperation inside me....it was lyke a BIG BALL of FEAR forming inside..GOSH!!!..i cldn't breath... I mean..wat is the probability of a new phone suddenly failing on you...right be4 u enter the exam hall?!?! *bOo Hoo*....all i wanted to do is to call him...

entering into the hall..as usual..i was ALL THE WAY at the back..yeh..no complaints about tt. But worst thing was there was NO QUESTION PAPER on my table... lyke WTF.. how am i supposed to do a paper w/o questions?!?! DAMM those examiners... Thank goodness the guy behind me noticed in time and called for a paper. *phew*..kk..figured tt i was reallie off to a bad start. Needless to say..the paper was not too bad lar..but cld have been better... Somehow i was extremely tired during the paper..caught myself dozing off a few times throughout the 2.5 hrs long paper. DAMM IT! shld have taken more coffee... Was reallie stunned by the 4th qn..It looked totally alien..*bleah*.. a test of who has the best crapping skills. WAHAHA.
overall: SCREWED!!!

On my way home from skool, i bumped into xiangyun at the bus interchange. Goddammit..she made me SOOO jealous. her last paper was last fri..I wish tt were me. then i wldn't have to live with the tormenting task of having to prepare for another exam... (Psss..dun worrie lao po..i still love u..hehe..lets meet up to party another day orite! yay!)

Doesn't help tt my damm leg keeps acting pain..the stupid pain is even there when i walk.. I HATE IT!!! God pls give me a new pair of legs...

Later i found out tt i 'overcharged' my phone. fact is tt I left it overnight coz it was flat.... was quite shocked to hear tt explanation from the phone company. I mean..tts lyke utter nonsense!!! sony ericsson..BAH!!!

so now..i've resorted to staying home..je ne veux pas travailler...maybe tt wld prevent any more mishaps from happening..NOBODY COME CLOSE too..

oh yesh..thanks baby for coming over ytd. sure made my day. And i totally adore the High Society: music to watch girls by cd tt u got me. Its fantabulous!!! LURVE IT...(u guys shld go take a listen..its reallie good..*swooning*)

thx mummy for keepin me accompany in the morning though u were in a rush to get to work. Hope your boss understands tt u've got an insane daughter to take care of... *Hugz*

No comments: