In need of a push...

Another day of meaningless slaving away at my books. ~ARGH~ my pile of work is literally coming over me like a land slide! Somebody SAVE me!!!

Stuck with so many tasks to complete, so much work left unfinished, so many topics left untouched. The situation of disparity dawns over me. Ironically, i see it all but i can't force myself to get down to the dirty work. Something's wrong with me...

Was bored..so i decided to try out a recipe tt i found online for XX cake..shall not say wat it is in case it turns out reallie terrible, as in horrific beyond recognition. Haha..at least i know i can post a picture of the end product and use any other 2 word cake name to account for the mess. and of course make use of my lovely family members to help me consume the 'garbage' since my father has the strongest opinion regarding not letting food (of any grade) go to waste. HEHE. wat a genius i am...haha.

So after putting the batter into the oven to bake. I proceeded with my assignments... Time passed..*clock ticking*..ALAS!!! i forgot about the cake!!!

*scuttles off to the kitchen in a flash*

Hmph...in the end, it didn't turn out that bad after all. Tee hee...

as u can see..i decided to reveal the name of the cake. haha..oh well. Its YUMMY!!! Smooth cheese between chocolatey layers of sponge. Just right with a cup of hot coffee on a wet afternoon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where is my share of the cake??