je suis fatiguee!!!

A wkend w/o my parents around? Sounds perfect doesn't it? By no... there was just too much work to do!!! No play..gosh..But then again, given my character. I HAD to leave it to later..WAHAHA. Yep. So i guess i did have a fun-filled Saturday nite. With Paul the man.. (sorrie for letting u down on ur bdae, wasn't feeling too well. Hope I managed to make it up to you. Tee hee)

Met up with Paul for dinner at Xin Wang HongKong Cafe at Cine... Gosh was the service slow...My cheese-baked chicken chop rice took almost half-an hour after Paul's order to arrive! and the poor boi was sitting there watching his food get cold..AWWW... But nonetheless the food was okie and the ice-cold yuan-yang was a perfect symphony of rich milky tea and coffee that went down oh-so-smoothly down ur throat. *Yums*..
poor paul..waiting for my food to arrive...
As usual we had a great time chatting/gossiping/bitching...haha. Then I accompanied my fair maiden to get his facial products..SO VAIN!!! hehe...
caught red-handed being vain..haha
he doesn't look too happie either..haha..guess its the hefty price for having to banish the evil zit on his nose. haha

me and paul...

after on we headed for more SHOPPING!!! haha..Bought a nice nice jacket with a hoodie..so happie..Yeh..paulie bought a nice shirt too and I helped him pick it! hehe. Following tt we tried to look for place to sit down and get a drink. But that was highly impossible despite the millions of coffee clubs spanning the whole of orchard. Seemingly all those shops were filled. Gosh..it appears that all people wanna do is to find a seat and chill out at a coffee joints now a days..Weird..but guess its a lucrative business despite of the fierce competition, everyone is a winner.


Finally I ended off the night with a bang! Baby came all the way to meet me in town..where he ate his super uber late dinner then we headed down to this new club at central mall CUBE. It was okie..music was good even though the DJ looked lyke a noob. The place was small but spacious..had a certain sense of intimacy and untouched raw quality to its deco. Drinks were comparably cheaper. The crowd..tended towards young punksters and young small gurls who got high and rallied at the top of their voices...got on our nerves pretty much but I guess they did make for good viewership. Had been a long time since i drank so wasn't tt used to the taste of alcohol..Tasted vile and disgusting at certain times.. Think its a good thing though. haha. Oh but i must mention that the waterfall there is REALLY GOOD! It was different from the ones i previously had. This was reallie HOT..it practically burnt my throat lar..but it was good.. Yep, so it was a night of intoxication, mindless unwinding and just laidback fun. Thanks baby for being there with me. U're the best!

No comments: