Happie Happie Bdae Paulie!!!

To the dear bdae boi: HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!!! (woops didn't mean to reveal your age. Heh) May u stay jolly and smart always..hehe. Gosh, i wish with all my heart that you find the happiness that u've been looking for... coz u deserve it! will miss ya dearly when u're away in the states..

Anyway, woke up this morning feeling feverish and horrible all over. This is bad..the haze is reallie getting me bad. Curse those indonesians..what the hell do they think they are doing?!?!?! Gosh.. back to me, I guess i just wasn't feeling too well the night before. Was running ard the whole day ytd amidst the hot and humid and not to mention shamelessly hazey situation. Felt horrid by the end of the day...BUt nonetheless I reallie adore my students. My new student Celestin has a dog!!! for god's sakes its sooo cute. It runs ard the hse and nibbles at my toes during lessons. How cute is tt? hehe. She's an extremely bubbly gurl tt celestin..never cld imagine she's from RV!!! the china environment, the nurse lyke uniform..woops.. no offense to all the RVians out there. Yeh, she's a great gal.. Well..two tution jobs in a day..that pretty much sums up my day. fell asleep real early that nite...


Daddy's coming home today. Then he and my mum are leaving again tmr in the morning for vietnam or sumthing. (forgot where it is..Shucks..) Its to celebrate their wedding anniversary as well as my dad's bdae. Cool huh..I thought so too. Oh yeh, so problem is I'll have to drive them to the airport in the wee hours of the morning. Hmph..so should I go partying tonite? hehe...

Seriously need to unwind..feel so cooped up in this tiny cage of mine..

*RAWR!!!!*

No comments: