Countdown to HOLI-HOLI-HOlDAYS!!! *ahem* Exams i meant..

Its Friday again..scary how the weeks just whisk away at a blink of the eye. Semester is coming to an end once again. In fact counting down from today,its just a mere 19 days to the first paper!!! Mechanics of Materials! My goodness...so dead...Its prime time I warm up my engine and get kicking..been in hibernation mode for too long. Bah..

This week was one hell of a week too. Late nights..little eye-shut..and two tests. Gosh, thank God i managed to ride the wave. *phew* now its back to revision and more revision... Books have become my new best friend..(woops sorrie sui) hehe..

Oh yesh, thanks kor for bothering to check out my blog. Heard from Jiahui that u've been stressing urself up recently. Hey..chill yar big bro..u're so smart! I'm sure studies is effortless for u..hehe. Jiayou!!! soon u'll be back in Singapore again! hehe. Miss ya loads reallie..the hse has been so boring without ur presence. Still recall the times we used to wrestle on the bed back in the old hse, cycle thru the neighbourhood on our bikes, visit the fat-man's grocery store downstairs to spend our pocket money on small treats..those were the days..haha

Some photos for my big bro down other..hehe..

Come home soon... I miss having you around...
except when you do this ==>

DON'T LIE ON MY BED!!!! RAWR!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: